Three Pass Hot Water Boilers 375 to 3200 kW
- Imbricated 3-pass design provides optimum thermal balance, effective heat transfer and low operating costs.
- Lower heat load by means of large water volume.
- Optimum furnace geometry
- Longer boiler life due to continuous draft at all of three passes and balanced cooling of flue gas.
- Minimum pollution to environment by means of low flue gas emissions.
- Maximum heating energy utilized due to flue gas tabulators placed in 3rd pass flue gas tubes.
- Radiation heat losses and stand by losses are minimized by means of aluminum folio cladded 80 mm glass wool insulation.
- There are 2 independent water zones inside the boiler (heating energy and sanitary hot water tank heating energy nozzles are independent) So 15 K higher temperature water can be utilized from heating water circuit.
Hot Water Boilers
Diathermic Oil Boiler
Superheated Water Boilers